Environmental Services’ building inspectors are professionals who understand buildings and building systems, having performed on-site inspections for thousands of buildings. Our documents are clear, concise and thorough, providing an easy way to show current information about your site and can easily be updated as your projects advance. In addition, we can provide a detailed drawing scheme using AutoCAD showing the identified and suspected Asbestos-containing Building Materials and their locations. Our experienced Project Designers are familiar with LEEDS requirements and routinely work closely with LEEDS certified Architects to ensure compliance with green design.
- Designs plan in concert with owner and/ or architect for asbestos removal work to be conducted safely, in concert with facility plans and in compliance with regulations
Inspector / Management Planner:
- Uses information gathered during inspection to assess asbestos hazards, determine responses and develop management plans
- Knowledgeable of asbestos regulations
- Monitors asbestos removal project by functioning as an on-site representative of the owner overseeing the activities of asbestos contractors to ensure site safety and compliance with regulations
Air Sampling Professional:
- Collects air samples for analysis before, during and after asbestos work
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.